Combination of 22 different medical grade actives
Helps to regulate and reduce pigmentation and restore a more youthful
radiance, for a more even complexion and brighter and clearer skin.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide 20%) - the most important B Vitamin
- Beta White 5%, Chromabright® molecule 0.5%, ALGAKTIV® LightSKN (Plankton Extract 1%), Brown Algae Extract (Algowhite:Ascophyllum Nodosum) 5% - pigment inhibitors and skin brighteners
- Kakadu Plum Extract (Vitamin C) 10%– the richest source of Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid, Normal 1% and Low Molecular Weight 0.2% – for maximum deep hydration
- Australian Caviar Lime 1% which supports natural exfoliation
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract (prebiotic 1%) – balances the skin microbiome and reduces inflammation
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 1%
- Bacillus Ferment 0.5%- Beyond pre/probiotics, there is post-biotics to achieve ultimate skin condition using metabolite
- Collagen peptides 4% to brighten the skin and reduce pigmentation
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract 1%, Galactomyces 1%- Antioxidants, reduce free radicals, fine lines, pores, pigment and sebum, leading to younger, smoother and healthier skin.
RejuvAus medical grade skincare uses the highest quality ingredients with no compromising additives that could affect its level of purity or results.
The fragrances are made from natural essential oils and plants. All our serums, moisturisers, eye creams and sunscreens include combinations of multiple active essentials to boost skin nutrition, including antioxidants, pigment regulators, collagen stimulators, anti-inflammatories and anti-infective actives. They deliver proven modern science and the best of nature to help rejuvenate, restore and protect the skin.
Apply 1 pump to full face morning and night, after cleansing before moisturiser or sunscreen. Can also be used as spot treatment. May be mixed with your other favourite RejuvAus serums.
Suitable for all skin types.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, 5% Beta-White (Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Oligopeptide-68, Disodium EDTA), 2.5% Sepi-White (Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), 5% Superox C - Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Microcitrus Australasica (Caviar Lime) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Glucosamine (D), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Squalane, Gluconic Acid (D), Symwhite (Phenylethyl Resorcinol), Tricholoma Matsutake (Songyi) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Algowhite Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Ellagic Acid, Glutathione (L), Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid LMW, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile, Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa), Beta Glucan, L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Benzoate.
*Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown may vary from the box of the product depending on the time and region of purchase.
- Helps restore clarity, radiance, luminosity and a more uniform, even skin tone colour
- Helps regulate, lighten and prevent uneven pigmentation formation
- Helps to strengthen and restore skin’s natural barrier
- Calms and gently stimulates the skin’s natural exfoliating process
- Potent complex of Tyrosinase and melanin inhibitors, free radical preventers, UV filters and probiotics
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Ideally to be used in combination with ABC Repair & Restore Antioxidant Serum and Collagen Peptide - Pores & Fine Lines Serum Rx for synergistic results