Combination of 22 different medical grade actives
Our new S1 product has been reformulated and now replaces all three versions (S1, S1+ and S1++).
The new formulation contains a slow release encapsulated Retinaldehyde which has greater therapeutic advantage and tolerability for all skin types.
Helps to refine skin texture, pores and fine lines to restore a more youthful
radiance with a brighter, clearer and smoother complexion.
- Slow Release Encapsulated Retinaldehyde 1% - the strongest form of safe, non-irritating Vitamin A
- Over 40 times stronger than 1% Retinol
- Niacinamide 10% - the most important Vitamin B
- Kakadu Plum Extract 5% - the richest source of Vitamin C
- L actobacillus Ferment Lysate (prebiotic and probiotic) – balances the skin microbiome and reduces inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid, Normal and Low Molecular Weight – for maximum deep hydration
RejuvAus medical grade skincare uses the highest quality ingredients with no compromising additives that could affect its level of purity or results.
The fragrances are made from natural essential oils and plants. All our serums, moisturisers, eye creams and sunscreens include combinations of multiple active essentials to boost skin nutrition, including antioxidants, pigment regulators, collagen stimulators, anti-inflammatories and anti-infective actives. They deliver proven modern science and the best of nature to help rejuvenate, restore and protect the skin.
Use only 1 pump, morning and night, after cleansing, before moisturiser or sunscreen. May be mixed with your other favourite RejuvAus serums.
Suitable for all skin types.
Water, Aloe Vera Juice Extract, 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, 5% Superox C - Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Carnitine (L), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, 1% Retinaldehyde (Vitamin A) , Symwhite (Phenylethyl Resorcinol), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Bisabolol (L-alpha), Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Apple Fruit Extract, Mangosteen Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Beta Glucan, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile, Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid LMW, Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa), Canadian Willow Herb Extract, Coenzyme Q10, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Phytate.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and signs of ageing
- Helps remove free radical cell damage to promote healthier
- cell vitality and function
- Retinaldehyde is the strongest and most effective vitamin antioxidant and form of Vitamin A. It can be used safely twice daily and does not cause redness and peeling as can Retin A and Retinol. It is safe during pregnancy as it does not enter the bloodstream
- Helps to strengthen and restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Helps to regulate and control oil congestion and even skin tones
- Helps to reverse and prevent ultra violet radiation damage
- Powerful complex to help regulate cell function and smooth, brighten and clear complexion
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Ideally to be used in combination with Super Whitening & Brightening Pigment Serum Rx, and Collagen Peptide Pores & Fine Lines Serum Rx for synergistic results